Paige Newman is an associate with Bereskin & Parr LLP. Her practice focuses on patent prosecution and general IP matters.
Paige graduated from the Juris Doctor program at the University of Western Ontario and holds a Bachelor of Engineering Science in Civil Engineering from the same university. Prior to joining Bereskin & Parr, Paige worked as Legal Summer Student for an international meat exporter where she assisted the Legal team in improving the construction contract request processing system. She also gained experience in the drafting and preparation of construction contracts and service agreements for out of company contractors.
Prior to being admitted to the Bar, Paige was both a summer student and articling student with the firm.
Paige enjoys reading, baking, travelling, and spending time with her dog outside of work.
- J.D., University of Western Ontario/Western University, 2020
- Bachelor of Engineering Science, Civil Engineering, University of Western Ontario/Western University, 2020
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2021
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO)