Meghan Dillon is a partner, lawyer, and registered trademark agent at Bereskin & Parr LLP.
Meghan’s practice focuses on all aspects of trademarks and brand protection, including providing opinions and advice on registrability, filing and prosecuting applications, representing clients before the Trademarks Opposition Board in opposition and expungement proceedings, and assisting clients with the management of their domestic and international trademark portfolios. Meghan has work experience in the publishing industry, negotiating and drafting author agreements, and now works with individuals and companies across a broad spectrum of industries from food and beverage multi-nationals to medical aesthetics companies.
When she is not working, Meghan enjoys spending time with her family, reading, cycling, rowing and kayaking.
“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” (Theodore Roosevelt)
- LL.B., Queen’s University, 2004
- B.Sc. (Psych), University of Toronto, 1996
- Registered Canadian Trademark Agent, 2006
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2005
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC), Fellow
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO)
- College of Patent Agents & Trademark Agents (CPATA)