Luba is an associate and patent agent with Bereskin & Parr LLP.
Luba’s practice focuses on patent clearance, preparing and prosecuting patent applications in the areas of chemistry and pharmaceuticals. She worked in the industry for multi-national and startup pharmaceutical companies.
In her spare time, Luba enjoys spending time with her family, reading, and experimenting with cooking and gardening.
- M. Sc. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry), Bar Ilan University, 2011
- B.Sc. (Chemistry), Bar Ilan University, 2007
- Registered United States Patent Agent, 2022
- Registered Canadian Patent Agent, 2018
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- College of Patent Agents and Trademark Agents (CPATA)
- Israeli Patent Agent (ILPTO)