Ray Kovarik is an associate with Bereskin & Parr LLP and member of the Electrical & Computer Technology practice group.
Ray’s practice focuses on assessing new technologies, preparing and prosecuting patent applications worldwide, providing strategic advice and advising on intellectual property licensing. He applies his knowledge and experience in computer technology to such areas of innovation as artificial intelligence, quantum computing, medical devices, financial technology, and computer-implemented inventions of all kinds.
- LL.M. (IP), George Washington University, 2012
- J.D., Vermont Law School, 2010
- M.B.A., McMaster University, 1997
- B.A., McMaster University, 1995
- Registered Canadian Patent Agent, 2023
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2018
- Admitted to the Massachusetts Bar, 2010
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO)
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- College of Patent Agents and Trademark Agents (CPATA)