Jennie Yum is an associate with Bereskin & Parr LLP and a member of the Trademarks practice group. Her practice focuses on trademarks clearance and prosecution, copyright law, and related litigation support.
Jennie summered and articled at an intellectual property law firm, where she assisted in trademark, patent and litigation matters.
Prior to commencing her legal career, Jennie spent more than five years working as a medical writer in the pharmaceutical industry.
Jennie has a Bachelor and Masters of Science in Neuroscience from the University of Toronto, and her JD from the University of Ottawa. Jennie was called to the Ontario Bar in 2016.
- J.D., Common Law (magna cum laude), University of Ottawa, 2015
- M.Sc. (Neuroscience), University of Toronto, 2006
- Hons. B.Sc. (Specialist Degree in Neuroscience), University of Toronto, 2004
- Registered Canadian Trademark Agent, 2020
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2016
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO)
- College of Patent Agents and Trademark Agents (CPATA)
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)