Chantalle is an associate with Bereskin & Parr LLP. She is a member of the Life Sciences and the Regulatory, Advertising and Marketing practice groups. Her practice focuses on life sciences and medical device matters, including patents and related regulatory issues under the Patent Act and the Food and Drugs Act (the Act).
Chantalle provides strategic IP advice as well as patent drafting and patent prosecution assistance to clients in the biotech sector in her capacity as a Patent-Agent-in-Training. She also assists clients in navigating complex regulatory frameworks e.g., product labelling requirements under the Act. An electrophysiologist by training, she is especially enthusiatic about brain-computer interface (BCI) innovations. Chantalle was previously a summer student and articling student with Bereskin & Parr LLP.
Outside of work, Chantalle enjoys honing her gourmet cooking skills, playing soccer, skiing, and exploring the city and beyond with her trusty four-legged sidekick.
- J.D., University of New Brunswick, 2021
- Ph.D. (Anatomy and Neurobiology & Neuroscience), Dalhousie University, 2017
- B.Sc. (Biology), McGill University, 2008
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2022
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC), Affiliate
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO)
- Toronto Lawyers Association (TLA)