Adam Bierylo is a lawyer and patent agent with Bereskin & Parr LLP. His practice focuses primarily on securing patent and industrial design protection for mechanical and industrial innovations, managing intellectual property portfolios, enforcing patent and design rights, and navigating around intellectual property of competitors.
Adam has a mechanical engineering background, and extensive patent experience in injection molding, plastics, agricultural harvesting, construction, automated mass production, and consumer products, among other technological areas.
Outside of work, Adam enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, and on a variety of hobbies, including woodworking and visual astronomy.
Adam is fluent in Polish.
- J.D., University of Toronto, 2013
- B.E.Sc. (Mech. Eng.), University of Western Ontario/Western University, 2009
- Registered Canadian Patent Agent, 2017
- Registered United States Patent Agent, 2017
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar, 2014
- Law Society of Ontario (LSO)
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- College of Patent Agents and Trademark Agents (CPATA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)