Helping industries with the fundamentals of nanotechnology.
Nanotechnology is an enabling technology that spans many industry sectors, and often includes fundamental, breakthrough innovations. With this in mind, it is imperative that nanotechnology innovators leverage their success in order to overcome the costs of lengthy and capital-intensive R&D cycles. This places the utmost importance on intellectual-property strategies, and the development of a high-quality patent portfolio.
Our professionals have highly-technical backgrounds, with skilled expertise covering all aspects of materials science, physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, and engineering, as well as significant experience with applications in a broad range of industries, including medicine, information technology, energy, textiles, and manufacturing. We understand the unique technical challenges of nanotechnology. Furthermore, we are organized to assist our clients with top-ranked, multi-disciplinary and cross-disciplinary teams to address innovations and matters in technical fields that are so new they have yet to be named.
With our specialized IP experts and firm principles, nanotechnology clients can trust Bereskin & Parr to provide high quality, timely, and cost effective service for protecting and enforcing their intellectual property. We understand the intricacies that make your innovations so unique. We speak your technical language.
The following is a list of services that members of our Nanotechnology practice group provide:
- Preparing and prosecuting patent applications worldwide while addressing the unique technical and legal issues pertaining to quantum and nanotechnologies.
- Preparing and negotiating license agreements.
- Conducting due diligence investigations.
- Providing patentability, validity, and infringement searches and opinions.
- Providing strategic advice on intellectual property rights.
- Enforcing intellectual property rights.